Rosé sparkling hard cider made with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island and organic blueberries. In addition to the gorgeous color, blueberries give this refreshing dry cider floral and earthy notes, making it the perfect bottle to share with friends or keep all to yourself.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
- Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- One Kourt Studio in Greenport, NY
- Southold General in Southold, NY
- Lieb Cellars in Cutchogue, NY
- Rose Hill Vineyard in Mattituck, NY
- Talea Beer Co. in Brooklyn, NY
- Vine Wine in Brooklyn, NY