Sparkling dry hard cider with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island and fermented with Saison yeast. Combined with the wild yeast naturally found on the apples, Saison yeast makes this cider balanced, crisp, and crushable -- perfect on a hot Summer’s day or around a fire pit with friends.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
- Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- One Kourt Studio in Greenport, NY
- Southold General in Southold, NY
- Lieb Cellars in Cutchogue, NY
- Rose Hill Vineyard in Mattituck, NY
- Talea Beer Co. in Brooklyn, NY
- Vine Wine in Brooklyn, NY