Sparkling dry hard cider with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island and fermented with Saison yeast. Combined with the wild yeast naturally found on the apples, Saison yeast makes this cider balanced, crisp, and crushable -- perfect on a hot Summer’s day or around a fire pit with friends.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
- Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Brix & Rye in Greenport, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- North Fork Craft Wine & Spirits in Greenport, NY
- RGNY in Riverhead, NY
- Sound Ave Liquors in Riverhead, NY
New York City
- Alewife Brewing in Queens, NY
- Astor Wines & Spirits in Manhattan, NY
- BierWax in Brooklyn, NY
- Brewer's Row in Brooklyn, NY
- Falansai in Brooklyn, NY
- Gowanus Wine Studio & Tasting Table in Brooklyn, NY
- Public Records in Brooklyn, NY