Sparkling dry hard cider with Citra and Cascade hops. This cider combines the best of an IPA with the balance and lightness of cider. Made with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
- Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- One Kourt Studio in Greenport, NY
- Southold General in Southold, NY
- Lieb Cellars in Cutchogue, NY
- Rose Hill Vineyard in Mattituck, NY
- Talea Beer Co. in Brooklyn, NY
- Vine Wine in Brooklyn, NY