Sparkling dry hard cider with Citra and Cascade hops. This cider combines the best of an IPA with the balance and lightness of cider. Made with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
- Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- North Fork Craft Wine & Spirits in Greenport, NY
- Sound Ave Liquors in Riverhead, NY
- Southold General in Southold, NY
- Threes Brewing in Huntington, NY
New York City
- Alewife Brewing in Queens, NY
- Beer Witch in Brooklyn, NY
- Brewer's Row in Brooklyn, NY
- Gowanus Wine Studio & Tasting Table in Brooklyn, NY
- Threes Brewing in Brooklyn, NY
- Threes Brewing (Moynihan Station) in Manhattan, NY