Jalapeños and cider! That’s right. We threw fresh jalapeños into secondary fermentation to give this cider heat on the nose, and a dry crisp finish. Made with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
- Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- Brix & Rye in Greenport, NY
North Fork Craft Wine & Spirits in Greenport, NY
- The North Fork Shack in Peconic, NY
- Sound Ave Liquors in Riverhead, NY
New York City
- Alewife Brewing in Queens, NY
Beer Witch in Brooklyn, NY
Brewer's Row in Brooklyn, NY
- Gowanus Wine Studio & Tasting Table in Brooklyn, NY