Rosé sparkling hard cider made with New York apples from the North Fork of Long Island and organic blueberries. In addition to the gorgeous color, blueberries give this refreshing dry cider floral and earthy notes, making it the perfect bottle to share with friends or keep all to yourself.
Naturally made with no sulfur or additives. Naturally gluten-free.
All our ciders are carbonated in the champagne method. This means the cider carbonates in the bottle as it finishes fermentation, so there may be some lees settled at the bottom of the bottle. They are perfectly fine to drink!
Available for purchase now at:
Breeze Hill Farm in Peconic, NY
Bogey's Bottled Goods in Southold, NY
- Minnow At The Galley Ho in New Suffolk, NY
North Fork Craft Wine & Spirits in Greenport, NY
- The North Fork Shack in Peconic, NY
- RGNY in Riverhead, NY
- Sound Ave Liquors in Riverhead, NY
New York City
- Alewife Brewing in Queens, NY
BierWax in Brooklyn, NY
Brewer's Row in Brooklyn, NY
- Vine Wine in Brooklyn, NY
- Gowanus Wine Studio & Tasting Table in Brooklyn, NY
- Public Records in Brooklyn, NY